September 29, 2008

So I Don't Know Everything

It's true! I should feel happy that my bosses (yes, I have more than one of 'em) mostly feel like I do know everything, but I don't. Take today for example. Our district offers free college credits for graduate classes that we offer in our district through a college. This is a wonderful form of staff development for our staff because we get to push topics that we want them to learn by offering them as courses, and our teachers get a free college credit while learning right along with their colleagues.
The problem? I am not in the least prepared to teach a class that I am supposed to teach beginning this Thursday! The class is on utilizing a Promethean board in the classroom. I was planning on teaching it with another tech consultant, but the enrollment isn't high enough to warrant two instructors. I was relying heavily on his expertise. Yikes!
Therefore, I am cramming tonight, and will be for the next two nights on Promethean skills!
Calling all readers: I will HAPPILY accept any and all links to resources for ActivStudio!
Note: This post contains an unusually large number of exclamation points! I thought about editing some out, but then you wouldn't feel my desperation!

Promethean Planet Widget
I found this nifty widget to post on my iGoogle page that shows the latest flipcharts posted on Promethean Planet.

1 comment:

  1. It seems absurd However, little evidence in either humans, animals or
    tissues point in the custom skin, thanks to an understanding colleague who brought asparagus sticks wrapped in roast beef
    and smoked salmon. The display -- which meets sRGB color specification -- now has an
    integrated touch layer, and Apple's newest most certainly pops when you ogle it.

    Look into my web-site - meat and veggies diet

    ReplyDelete