September 23, 2008

I Have to Blog Today

I have to blog today! It was my goal at the beginning of the year to blog five days a week. I have missed two days in a row! I don't like it when I don't meet self-imposed goals. I need to get a better system so that I can blog even when the waves of work come crashing down on me as soon as I enter the school building!
Today's sites are online photo editors. Some fun, free stuff!

Dumpr
Upload a photo, choose cool effects at dumpr, including rubik's cube, photo-to-sketch, photos-inside-a-photo, or reflection, then save, print, email, blog or add to your social media account. A few of the effects are available for only for pro accounts.








FlauntR
Create photo frames, borders, digital scrapbooks, ecards, greeting cards, or invitations using photo filters, lighting, overlays and textures. FlauntR also has web storage for your photos. Upload all of your photos at once using Picasa, or one at a time. Options for photo printing available. Integrates with Facebook and others.








LunaPic
My son and I had tons of fun the other night with LunaPic. LunaPic lets you spice up your photos with their online photo editing tools in the form of a toolbar. Add cool animations like color change, reflections, or transitions to your images. The best thing is you can add an unlimited number of animations. Sign up for an account and get to share your artwork with friends or save it on your computer and start a collection.








2 comments:

  1. I've been playing with some of these tools lately too--great fun! Also thinking about ways to use them as forms of nonlinguistic representation for vocab. study. Quite nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using several online photo editors. The easiest one to use was flauntr as their frames and features could be applied in a single click and removed likewise. As I don't know image-editing, that one really was useful

    ReplyDelete