August 20, 2008

Brain's a'Poppin!

We got a school wide subscription to BrainPop http://www.brainpop.com/ this year. Yesterday was the first chance I have had to deal with it, and found it to be one of the easiest subscriptions that we have to implement. What a pleasant surprise to find out that EVERYONE in the school has the same login. No need for me to upload student and teachers. Sweet!
The teachers here are very excited to use the resources available at BrainPop, as many have signed up for the free trial in the past. Anyone out there have classroom implementation ideas to share with my middle school staff?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Marcia! I wanted to let you know that BrainPOP has a brand new support website for Educators -- www.brainpop.com/educators. I'm just finalizing some things before we go live in the next few days, but I'd love any feedback you have! Thanks for spreading the word. Enjoy your subscription!

    **Allisyn
    Director of Teacher Outreach
    BrainPOP

    ReplyDelete