April 28, 2009

Virtual Note Board

How many of you use a note board at home to organize your life, leave messages for your family, remind yourself of appointments, etc? I really need something like that for my house. I currently just use a calendar tacked up in our laundry room. There are several appointment cards paper clipped to it. Not very effective, as sometimes the cards fall down and slip under the washing machine.
I wish I could be better organized. It always amazes me when somebody says that I am. Just like it amazes me when somebody says I can draw well, or that I have a good voice. Oh, they just don't know! I have been working on organization for a couple years now, and have been successful in some areas (my closet) and not so much in others (my desk). Today's site would be very useful for organization, and much more!

Wallwisher

Wallwisher is a virtual note board that you can attach stickies to for many purposes. It is a simple app to use and doesn't even require registration, unless you want to save a "wall". If you do want to register so that you can create and save several walls, it is so easy because you can make a wallwisher account, or use your Google or OpenID information. Walls can be kept private or shared, can be edited by only you or others. The only thing I have found a bit annoying is that you have to create a name, subtitle and choose a picture for each wall you build. This could cause a loss of momentum if you were building a wall as part of a brainstorming session.

I have created a wall to list a few ways to use this app in your classroom. Check it out and add ideas of your own! http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/classroomuses

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users,
    its really really fastidious article on building
    up new website.

    my website; exercises to increase vertical leap

    ReplyDelete