March 06, 2009

Everyone's an Artist

So I suck at art. I always have. When I taught 5th grade, once a week I was supposed to teach art. Ha! Once a week, I taught crafts. There is hope for me though. I might not ever learn about the elements of design and lines, shading and hue, but at least the Internet provides me with a way to create something that is somewhat artistic. Today's site came to me by way of @AaronPotsick, an educator and tech lover, that I follow on Twitter.

SUMO Paint
SUMO Paint is a free online image editing software that is incredibly easy to use. The environment is similar to other image editors and allows for you to create, share, and comment on other's work. This is so cool that even I can make something eye-catching. Check this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment