November 04, 2008

Yo, Banana Boy!

Happy birthday to me! Today I am 44 years old. Like the title of this post, this year I am a palindrome. For 365 days, I get to experience the special feeling that I can share with 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, and 101-year olds! Don't be a "party boobytrap", have fun with the palindrome sites below, they are "too hot to hoot!



Bob - by Weird Al Yankovic



Palindromes
Check out the palindrome riddles and lists of palindromes at this site.
Once Upon a Palindrome
This site has a cute story divided into chapters. Readers are to fill in the blanks with a palindrome.
Palindrome Puzzle
The Palindrome Puzzle is a grid puzzle in which the player needs to move pieces to the grid to complete the palindromes.
Radar Bills
Check out this Figure This! challenge from the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment